Monday 9 March 2009

The worst Blogger in the world...

is ME!

I really am, started the below blog on Monday and I'm just getting back to it 48 hours later!



Blogging every 2 months isn't keeping it very current. I have many a time logged in to post but just not got round to it.

Thankfully my other new years resolution is going better! Since January I have lost just over 9kg (20lbs) and I feel good! Didn't realise I was carrying all this extra weight. I have 14lbs more to lose to get me back to the weight I was pre-Phoenix... 5 years ago! I have kinda' lost a bit of motivation the past week (with a 2lb gain, eek) but definitely starting jogging again this week. I hope to do a 10k run in May, so have just over 8 weeks to prepare. Since I haven't been running properly since October I have a bit of a challenge!

I managed to get out for a jog yesterday (tuesday) - only did 20 minutes so it's a start. It was frosty out but forced myself tothe park and ran round the football pitches. I couldn't turn around and go home again, as who knows when I would've went back out. Keith was also huffy that I was going out at 6.30am even though he didn't start work until 8am but I think he thought I was planning on a long run. The plan is to go out tomorrow and hopefully do 15mins run/ 1 min walk/ 15mins run, and that will have be back to nearer 5k again, I look forward to when I can manage that again, frustrated at myself that I have to work back up!

Just a little blog tonight as material arrived this morning and I am dying to go make reuseable sandwich bags that I stumbled across on another blog

'til next time!

x

No comments: