Sunday 22 March 2009

Annual Performance Review

I thought Mother's day could be a fitting time to do an Annual Performance Review.

I found it easier to write my 'things to work on' compared to 'strengths' which I think is only natural. I slept 7pm-1am last night and was lying in bed at 3am thinking about what would be in this blog so I apologise if it's crazy sounding!

Strengths:
Caring - want the best for my children
Pro-active and like to play with my boys
Try to give boys '1-on-1' time each, every day


Things to work on:
Give my full attention when needed and not be thinking about what needs done next in the house
Try to keep my temper, especially if I am tired/hungry/stressed


And finally an acronym to some up the mum I aspire to be
F.L.A.P. - Fun, Loving, Approachable, Present.

No comments: