Tuesday 13 October 2009

Back again!

Just a quick update as I am trying to fill in my job application form, and hubby gets a bit huffy about me spending time on the Internet!

Yesterday we did go for a walk and the park - and it resulted in Rune not napping at all, Grr! I hate when our nap routine getting out of sync, worked hard to get him into the routine of having an afternoon nap and not a morning one.

We also tried having a clear out, but the less said about that the better. I have resorted myself to the fact that our house will be full of stuff until the boys are much older; will just have to take the grey hairs with dignity!

quiet

My boys enjoying some quiet time together this morning



Keith was off today, so Phoenix and I had a kinda' date day. We went into Hamilton in the morning to get a birthday present for one of his friend's (his party is on Saturday.)

Went home and had lunch with the other Martin boys of the house and then we all went for a walk down the woods for an hour.

woods2
woods

Then Phoenix and I went swimming as Keith had promised he'd take him on his next day off, but he is out of action with this suspected broken rib! Spent a good 50mins in the pool and it was great to have a good giggle with Phoenix, can't remember the last time it was just me and him, must do it more often.

Came home and had dinner and then I went to the gym , second time this week (go me!) I have set up my other blog for my Yummy Mummy Xmas '09 target, I updated it yesterday, hopefully will have some time after I finish the application form....

No comments: