Sunday 11 October 2009

I'm Back....... I hope!!

I've been meaning to blog again for ages, but as always it seems to be at the bottom of my list of priorities.

Phoenix is off school for the October Break which is just lovely, so though it would be the perfect opportunity to blog what we get up to.

Today we have made gingerbread biscuits
Recipe here
Tomorrow's plan is sort out the toys (and get rid of some!) and maybe go out to the park at some point too. Oh, and the boys are making their own pizza for dinner.

Will blog tomorrow about the pizza's and have a diet post but can't decide if I should make it private or not, have embarassing pictures for it!

Will leave you with some pics of today

mixing
cheese
decorate
decorate2
yum

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes you should blog more often :) .

Biccies look yummy , doubt anyone would touch them around here though.

Laura McIntyre said...

Silly post, above comment was from me .

Anonymous said...

Do post your diet one tho, privee or not, so I can be inspired by it! Boys look gorgeous as usu! Frenchie xxx